Wild Wadi Tour
Dubai offers something for all. Home of thrilling & exciting amusement rides and slides for whole family. The Wild Wadi Water Park is designed around a tale from Arabian Folklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. The design and attention to detail, including characters to support the theme recently led to our World Water Park Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment design and Theming.
With 30 rides and attractions, most of which inter connect, guest are able to enjoy continous waterborne movement. With state-of-the-art rides, including 8 Master Blaster and 2 Flow Riders, the Wild Wadi is packed with thrills and spills for children of all ages. Experience the exhilaration of weightlessness on the "Jumeirah Sceirah" a speed slide that hurtles you at speed slide outside North America cascading a breathtaking one hundred feet into the valley below.
An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world′s most advanced water theme park. Situated between Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the Wild Wadi Water Park is designed to offer hours of fun and pleasure to thrill-seekers and families alike.
- Unlimited use of all the water rides
- Use of rubber rings, life jackets and body boards
- Full day pass to theme and water park and transfers
- Ladies Night is opened only on Thursday for the
April, May, September and October
- Park will close an hour earlier every Thursday due
to Ladies Night
- Park will be closed for annual maintenance from
11 January - 31 Janaury
- January to February: 10 am - 6 pm
- March to May: 10 am - 7 pm
- June to August: 10 am - 8 pm
- Sept to Oct: 10 am - 7 pm
- Nov to Dec: 10 am - 6 pm
- Cruise Departure time: Its start from 9:30 am
- Exclusions: Gratuities are optional